Sometimes you head out for a shopping day and here's what happens! Latte - $5.00, Gas - $35.00, Mall - $100.00, Lunch - $8.00, Sam's - $70.00, Wally World - $50.00! Then you are too tired to cook so you decide to go out to eat with the fam! $50.00 more! Here are a few things that might help you out!
- Use your gas card so that you earn discounts on fuel.
- Don't buy things out of the $1.00 sections. They are usually things you don't need.
- Get your generic prescriptions at Bi-Lo, Wal-Mart, or Target, etc. for $4.00 or $10.00.
- Check your favorite blogs and websites for the stores you are heading out to for coupons before you go.
-Check clearances on cosmetics at drugstores. Use your coupons to cut the cost even more.
- Ask for discounts on scratched or dented items.
-Split warehouse memberships with someone. You can split the product and the price with them.
- Use your store or loyalty card to earn coupons for future purchases.
- Stick to a plan and only buy what you went for in the first place.